Between harsh, windy weather outside, central heat cranked up inside, and holiday travel sucking the life out of your skin, fall and winter weather can wreak havoc on your skin – but they don't have to. Your face needs a little extra love + moisture to keep a healthy, natural luster until spring weather comes to the rescue.
MAKE IT HAPPEN – in 5 simple steps
1. Chill with the hot water. It's tempting to take long hot showers on cold days, hell it feels so good. But hot water drains your hair and skin of moisture that it needs for protection, especially in colder months. Opt for cold showers to keep your skin healthy and boost your circulation to start the day.
2. Up your moisturizing game.
3. Oils are the final step. If you're using any other products on your face like a toner or serum, be sure to apply the oil last. Oils are emollient, meaning they'll seal moisture and the good stuff in and everything else out.
4. Hydrate from the inside out. Be sure you're still drinking plenty of water and getting enough Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in your diet.
5. Hit the sauna or steam room. Heat up your insides and sweat out the toxins. Research says going to the sauna 4 days a week is best.
SUPER FACE MOISTURIZER