Red light therapy has become a hidden gem in western culture. FDA approved- this form of therapy is used for an overall boost in circulation, immune function, and even chronic joint pain. Aside from successfully improving internal body function, red light therapy alleviates the appearance of acne, wrinkles, variations of scarring, psoriasis, and even promotes hair growth. It's important to understand that red light therapy is a multifaceted approach to healing your body, the approach being to restore without the damaging elements of today's approach to restoration. With consistency comes faster results- anywhere from 5-7 days a week is recommended in accelerating these results.
Here’s a partial list of the evidence-based uses of red light therapy:
- It helps rejuvenate facial skin, smoothing texture.
- Red light builds collagen in the skin, reducing wrinkles.
- It aids in repairing sun damage.
- Red light activates the lymphatic system, improving detoxification.
- Decreases overall inflammation in the skin.
- Helps fade scars and stretch marks.
- Improves hair growth to reverse balding.
- Stimulates slow healing wounds.
- Can prevent recurring cold sores, commonly referred to as herpes simplex.
- Helpful for carpal tunnel syndrome, relieving pressure by decompressing median nerve.
- Beneficial for reducing eczema, rosacea, and acne.
Enjoy full body red light, infrared sauna and percussion massage- in your own private wellness suite. book now at Jack Henry Studios.