Here's a whole bunch of things to add to your to-do list. Whether it's jumping out of a moving airplane or writing hand-written letters to those who've made a major impact on your life, most gents will hopefully get inspired by a few of these...
1. Start a business at some point, even if it's just a side gig.
2. Learn to fly an airplane.
3. Coach a youth sport.
4. Own your dream car, pay cash. Debt and payments make something seriously less fun.
5. Buy a plane ticket on the same day it takes off. Go somewhere spontaneous.
6. Buy a nice watch, pass it down to your son when he turns 18.
7. Go to the Super Bowl once.
8. Go to the World Series once.
9. Go to the World Cup once.
10. Learn a martial art.
11. Visit every continent, Antarctica optional.
12. Get a suit custom made for you.
13. Join the mile high club.
14. Write hand-written notes to those who've impacted your life in serious ways.
15. Improve your diet and fitness, get a 6 pack. Keep it for at least a few months.
16. Learn to play an instrument decently well.
17. Learn the ins-and-outs of wine, actually know what you're talking about.
18. Play golf at a legendary course.
19. Build a treehouse for your kids.
20. Attend the Olympic games.
21. Take a bartending class, making a good drink is more impressive than you think.
22. Learn how to ride a motorcycle.
23. Have one hobby that you're known for.
24. Attend a Cirque du Soleil Show.
25. Get a straight razor shave.
26. Go skydiving.
27. Go bungee jumping.
28. Go skinny dipping.
29. Solve a Rubik’s Cube.
30. Start collecting something that fascinates you. Coins, antiquates, old baseball cards, watches, art, etc.
31. Visit every stadium in the league of your favorite sport. NFL, MLB, etc.
32. Race a car on a track.
33. Attend the Monaco Grand Prix.
34. Own a boat, entertain with it often.
35. Be a mentor to someone.
36. Get ridiculously good at chess.
37. Learn to cook something incredible, make it your "specialty dish."
38. Write a hand-written love letter to your significant other.
39. Donate anonymously.
40. Come up with an idea for an iPhone app and actually make it.
41. See a blockbuster movie release at a midnight showing on opening day.
42. Drink beer at Oktoberfest in Germany.
43. Quit a job you hate and do something you love.
44. Go to a gun range.
45. Live in a major city for at least a few years.
46. Fly in a private jet without Instagram-ing it.
47. Run a marathon.
48. Go scuba diving in dangerous waters.
49. Own a tuxedo that fits you perfectly and make sure you never grow out of it.
50. Throw a wild party with your closet pals.
51. Vacation in a place without internet for at least a week.
52. Leave an obnoxiously nice tip when a server or bartender really impresses you.
53. Travel around the world and see all the major landmarks in person.
54. Do CrossFit for at least a year.
via our friend Jack Archer from Airows