SHIPPING COORDINATOR + PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
San Diego, CA 30 hrs / week
Jack Henry is looking for a highly motivated, self-learning, and articulate team player to join our growing company. You will be able to lead the logistical efforts for fulfilling customer orders, inventory management, measuring, weighing and producing finished products. The ideal candidate will be able to perform some technical and manual tasks with great attention to detail and take pride in their work. The Shipping Coordinator + Production Assistant will work alongside our Director of Operations and be an integral part of the company’s success. The position occasionally moving heavy packages (50+ lbs) to/from the designated areas and tracking them through inventory management. This position is NOT remote and will be performed in our San Diego location.
ABOUT THE BRAND –
Jack Henry was inspired by, created for, and named after our first born son. after realizing there were 33 ingredients (synthetics and known irritants) in the hair product I was using at the time and failing to find a clean, effective alternative, we decided it was time to create our own. What started on a stovetop has now transformed into a clean + minimal hair, face, and body care brand with a cult following that’s selling out on launch days and winning awards. This role is ideal for someone who wants to utilize their skills, explore their passions, be an integral part of a startup, works well in a fast-paced yet laid-back environment, and has a passion for people, branding + culture. You will play the play a crucial role in logistics and customer satisfaction.
- Fulfilling orders for Direct-to-Consumer accurately and efficiently
- Creating and applying shipping labels
- Packing boxes for protection and aesthetics
- Reporting any customer service issues to Customer Service Support
- Organizing work spaces and warehousing spaces
- Strictly following SOP’s, policies, guidelines, and checklists
- Operating filling machines for products Hand pouring deodorants, pomades and other products
- Sealing and packaging of products with aesthetic care
- Keeping stock organized and easily accessible
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 7-8 hours a day
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic teammates.
- Reliable, accurate and efficient who can proactively problem solve.
- Versatile team player with interpersonal skills.
- Paid time off
- Paid weekly
- Free Tesla charging
- Suana + Wellness
- Free product
- Complimentary coffee, snacks, lunches and haircuts
- Family culture fostering ideas and personal growth