Costa Mesa / Full-time
Jack Henry is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to oversee the day-to-day of e-commerce and digital marketing channels with a focus on maximizing customer lifetime value. The individual should be passionate about new customer acquisition, customer retention/reactivation, and mapping out customer journeys. This role will also work with the Marketing team to develop campaign concepts and optimize creative campaigns across off-site digital touch points.
Role scope and responsibilities:
- Work closely with Marketing team to drive a full funnel digital marketing program.
- Lead CRM efforts for all direct consumer interactions; innovate how data is collected and leveraged, particularly in ever-changing digital landscape.
- Oversee day-to-day management of Jack Henry's digital marketing programs.
- In partnership with the Creative team, plan and execute the digital marketing calendar (the daily messaging strategy by tactic and consumer type).
- Work closely with Creative team on design of email and text campaigns through Retention Science (email) and Attentive (text). Lead consumer segmentation strategy: who gets what message, when.
- Plan and execute CRM flow campaigns (data-driven triggered emails/texts) with a focus on repeat purchases and subscription program growth/retention.
- Buildout and optimize Jack Henry's referral and loyalty program.
- Oversee paid media planning: recommend spend by platform and tactic based on performance.
- Work with Design team to develop campaign and ad creative analytics. Make recommendations on ad creatives based on which creatives are best and worst performing.
- Manage affiliate network while building incentives that activate and engage the community.
- Create forecasts and plans along with expense budgets to drive e-commerce revenue and maximize profitability.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience on jackhenry.co.
Required skills and qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in e-commerce and/or digital marketing.
- Experience in email platforms, such as Retention Science or Klaviyo.
- Experience in SMS/text platforms, such as Attentive, PostScript, or SMS Bump.
- Experience in paid advertising platforms, including Facebook Ads Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, and Snapchat Ads Manager.
- Proficiency in ad and CRM analytics.
- Experience with Shopify is a plus.
- Experience in beauty, wellness, and/or subscription businesses is a plus.
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited paid time off
- Unlimited access to infrared sauna + red light
- Monthly haircut
- Paid weekly
- Free product
- Complimentary lunches + haircuts
- Family culture fostering ideas + personal growth
Email your resume with the desired job in the subject line and tell us why you belong in the Jack Henry family, firstname.lastname@example.org. Include links to your social media accounts (IG, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc).